INFORMATION REGARDING ADMISSION :
Admission is open for Classes KG I to XII for the current academic session. From Class – II onwards, a student will be admitted only after submission of a Transfer Certificate from the previous school. Admission is subject to a student qualifying entrance examination and availability of seat.
The admission is also subject to the following :
Verification of Original Birth Certificate
Submission of Original Mark Sheet of the last exam of the
last class attended.
Transfer Certificate (Classes II and above) (to be counter signed by District Elementary Education Officer in case of inter state/inter board transfer)
Deposition of admission fees within the prescribed date.
Undertaking by parents & family Doctor’s Certificate in the prescribed Format.
The duly filled in Registration Form should be submitted to the school along with the required documents & Registration fee before the last date of submission of Registration Form. Application submitted after the last date will not be considered. The Registration Form is non-transferable even to the siblings and only the form issued by the school or downloaded from the school website will be considered for Registration of your child. Parents are requested to go through the fee structure, transport facility and prospectus carefully before filling in the form.
GENERAL RULES :
- The amount deposited towards Registration and Admission for a particular year will neither be refunded nor transferred to any other year or towards sibling’s fee.
- Advance fees for the whole year may be deposited in the beginning of the session.
- Annual fee, Tuition fee and Transport fee will be automatically linked with the rise in the price index and may be increased by about 10 -18% at the beginning of a subsequent session as determined by the school’s Board of Management.
- Buses may ply on two different time schedules for the various classes, which may be changed as and when required. In any case admission does not guarantee transport facility.
- Transport routes may be rescheduled or changed as and when required.
- The school reserves the right to withdraw bus facility, if any student or parent of the student is found indulging in verbal or physical abuse with the drivers and are also liable for expulsion from the school.
ADMISSION PROCEDURE :
- The final list of selected students will be put up in the school office. Parents have to collect the selection letter from the school office within 3 days of declaration of the result.
- The admission formalities will be intimated to the parent/guardian of the selected candidates along with the fee payment slip. The admission fee is to be deposited within 5 working days from the date of collection of the selection letter.
- The requisite documents mentioned in the selection letter along with the photocopy of the fee slips are to be submitted within the specified date of securing admission.
- It is mandatory for all students (Class-II onwards) to submit the Transfer Certificate from the last school attended. No student will be admitted to the school without the submission of an official Transfer Certificate from the institution last attended, nor will the student be placed in the class higher than that for which the Transfer Certificate shows him/her to be qualified.
- Fees once paid at the time of admission is not refundable in any case.
- The school Management, acting through the managing board reserves the right to have the final word in all matters relating to the admission procedure.
FOR THE CHALLENGED CANDIDATES :
DPS Khanapara encourages education for all the children. But as we are not equipped with special methodology for the challenged children, we humbly request the parents not to apply for the admission till we are equipped with such facility. If, in spite of the limitations, such children are incorporated into our system, the school cannot be held responsible in case of their lack of adaptability, deficiencies in the art of comprehension, failure to meet the required academic standards and inevitable
constraints in the part of holistic development.