DPS Khanapara considers the protection of your personal information important and shall take necessary care to safeguard your privacy.
Terms and Conditions for Online Fee Submission:
- Online transaction charges are not part of the Fee. The following transaction charges shall be applicable:
Cash Challan: No additional charge (Fee can be deposited in Cash in any of the Indian Bank or Bank of India’s Branch)
Net Banking: 20 Rupees
Credit Cards: 1.30% of the Fee Amount
Debit Cards (Less than or equal to 2000): 0.75% of the Fee Amount
Debit Cards (More than 2000): 1% of the Fee Amount
Wallet : 1.5% of the Fee Amount
- All Fee rules as given in the Prospectus shall remain applicable.
- The Fee deposited through Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking will normally reach the DPS Khanapara account after 1-2 days. It is the sole responsibility of the candidate to ensure that fee is deposited well in time. The School shall not be responsible for any delay in receipt of fee payment due to any reason. The School also shall not be responsible, if the payment is refused or declined by the credit/debit card supplier for any reason.
- The School does not warranty the availability of online Fee Payment System every time. DPS Khanapara will not be responsible for any delay in fee submission owing to non-availability of the Online Fee Payment system and fine exemption if the last day student fee transition fails. We strongly advice that submit the fee through Offline or Online Payment System before the last fee date as per schedule declared from time to time.
- The Fee deposited through any of the modes shall be considered to have been made, if the candidate after depositing the fee is able to obtain the Payment Acknowledgment Slip. Thus, all candidates are strongly advised to print acknowledgment slip and keep it in their safe custody for future reference, if required.
- Please note that Admission Fee, Offline balance and other Payments submission will be done only in school.
- Please note that mere usage of this facility or submission of online fee through this facility does not confirm admission to the school. The confirmation of admission of the student shall be subject to the compliance of the credentials to the eligibility criteria laid in the current year’s prospectus and verification and/or submission of certificates/documents required by DPS Khanapara before the last notified date for such purposes.
- Online Payment of Admission Fees and Annual Fees is not applicable and any such payemtn shall not be considered as valid. Only Quarterly Fees can be paid online.
Refund / Cancellation Policy:
Technical issue : In case of any technical issue due to which the payment gets deducted from the payer’s account and does not show in our official ERP but the payment gateway service clearly mentions the confirmed settlement thereafter the School’s account receives the payment. We manually submit the payment in our ERP. It should take 7-10 working days for the payment to be credited in School’s account.
Multiple Payments Case : If double payment happens and the payment gateway service clearly mentions it, the School will refund the payment after the School’s account receives payment, which should take 7-10 working days for the back payment or we can adjust the amount to the next month fee as per Payer’s request.
Other Payments Case : In all other cases where there is a discrepancy in the fee paid, the parent has to directly contact the School and the School’s decision would be final.
Delhi Public School Khanapara,
Kling Road, 9th Mile,
Near RIST College,
You may contact us during office hours: Timings: 8:30 AM to 3:30 PM
Relationship between website and legal name :
Delhi Public School Khanapara is the School Name.
Fedena is an ERP provider for the above school and PayTm is the payment gateway provider for online fee payment.